If you are facing criminal charges, you have an important decision to make: choosing the right defense attorney. There are a few questions you should ask any attorney before making the decision to hire him or her.
At the Law Office of Karl A. Mueller, these are the questions I am prepared to answer as well as any additional questions you may have. These are also the questions you should ask my competition. Call 602-730-7857 today.
Who Will Be My Lawyer?
- Will you be the lawyer who is actually handling my case?
- Will you be the lawyer who shows up to court with me?
- Will I be able to speak to you if I have a question or concern?
In many law firms, the person you initially meet with is not the person who ends up handling your case. Even the lawyer who is eventually assigned to your case may not be the same lawyer who actually shows up on your court date to handle your case.
It is important to know that when you hire Karl A. Mueller:
- You get Karl A. Mueller at your side at every stage and step of the proceedings.
- You get Karl A. Mueller available to speak with you about your case when you call in.
What Will It Cost Me?
- Are there going to be any additional fees or costs?
- If I choose to go to trial, is that and additional fee?
At the Law Office of Karl A. Mueller, you have the security of knowing what your case will cost you prior to engaging representation. We charge one-time flat fees. That means that regardless of how long your case takes to successfully complete, you are financially covered.
What Is Your Experience?
- What background do you have that qualifies you to handle my case?
- What training do you have with in dealing with these issues?
- Have you ever been a prosecutor? If so, where, and for how long?
- What training do you have with the issues involved in my case?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you handle this specific type of case?
- How often do you deal with this particular prosecutor?
- How often do you appear in this court?
- How often do you appear before this particular judge?
- What is your current caseload?
- Why do you handle this specific type of case?
- How long should I expect to wait to hear back from you if I have to leave a message for you?
- Do you have any disciplinary record with the Arizona State Bar?
- Do you have a disciplinary record with the state bar of any other state?